OUR VISION FOR CHAGRIN’S FUTURE
Learn more about our goals and vision for Chagrin Valley Farms.
The Chagrin Valley Farms 2030 Campaign
Our mission is three-fold:
- First, to continue being an integral part of the regional competition network, by providing ever-improving facilities as a competition venue that supports healthy competition.
- Second, to provide outstanding horsemanship foundations through our equestrian academy. Our programs will:
- Be classically-based*
- Incorporate elements of dressage, hunters, jumpers, eventing, and gymkhana
- Is grounded by, but not limited to, US Pony-Club manuals as a foundational curriculum.
- Advocate for an inclusive attitude among our members that recognizes the value of horsemanship across all disciplines, particularly English and Western styles, (where horse-healthy practices are incorporated)
- Advocate for, and provides education for, the overall health, fitness, and wellness of our horses and riders as athletes. Aim to set the conditions and create the space for students and members to benefit from a well-designed learning environment.
- Routinely bring in expert clinicians, educators, and speakers to provide additional education opportunities for our community members.
- Third, to build and sustain an equestrian campus that supports the health and training of our academy students and boarders
We aim to inspire a love of horses and the horse-rider connection in our region for new riders, provide a strong foundation of training and education for our riders, of practical skills and theoretical foundation for new riders, and create an environment in which experienced riders continue to learn, grow, and thrive in a community of practice.