USEF RATED HUNTER-JUMPER SHOW INFORMATION
Find our upcoming show schedule, prize lists, schedules, how to enter, forms and driving directions.
The Chagrin Valley Farms year-round horse show facility features geotextile footing and a renovated indoor show ring complex (front ring 80’ x 250’ and back ring 100’ x 210’) for winter and inclement weather seasons with such amenities as a spacious and comfortably heated 4,000 sq. ft. club room for spectating, free Wi-Fi, indoor restrooms and exhibitor social events. Stabling in the permanent barn includes 10’ x 10’ vinyl-sided stalls. During the outdoor show season, competition is held in outdoor show facility with rings of 175’ x 300’ and 325’ x 400’.
The horse show entrance for van and trailer parking is accessed off Snyder Road which is east of the main Farm entrance on Washington Street. For GPS directions use 17040 Snyder Road, Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
Chagrin Valley Farms offers a range of year-round competition from introductory Academy shows, to Hunter and Jumper Schooling and Dressage shows for up-and-coming horses and riders. The Farm also attracts riders to the area from outside Ohio for top level A-rated horse shows.
USEF RATED HUNTER-JUMPER SHOWS
A-Rated and B-Rated horse shows are run under the sanctioning of the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) and offer a wide range of hunter, jumper and equitation classes and often span 3 to 5 days.
Helpful Horse Show Info
- The horse show entrance for van and trailer parking is accessed off of Snyder Road. A loading and unloading area is designated for your convenience. Please limit your time there to 15 minutes before proceeding to trailer parking area.
- Call ahead to make stabling arrangements. Pre-entries (including payment) must be completed and received by the closing date.
- Out-of-town exhibitors may refer to our list of local places to stay. Hampton Inn in Solon, Ohio offers a special rate to Chagrin Valley Farms exhibitors.
- All riders on the property must wear protective headgear while mounted.
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-543-7233.